Friday, October 5, 2012

Result doens't means Everything!

Hi, everyone, my name is 'DEE', or call me 'Ah Dee' but please don't call my full name because its so funny which is called COMEDY(DEE).
 
Anyway, this is my introduction in my comedy presentation.
When I'm doing this assignment, seriously, I'm really nervous and i can't imagine whether I'm can pass this assignment or making my classmate laugh.
Comedy as we know is bring laughter to everyone.
 
Comedy doesn't easy that you think, you have to choose the right topic for yourself , if not people may lose and even can't understand what you talking about and awkward =.=!!!
I never done this assignment or activity before because i think I'm not humorous person or doing jokes to make people laugh. I'm not talented in this way.
But anyway everything have to try! No Try, No Answer in the end.!

My comedy is talk about Social Comparison.
What is means by social Comparison?
Social Comparison is means people like to compare with others.
I would just share my personal experience.
My personal Experiences is my high school's friend likes to compare with me and show me his 'LC' face! and his LC face let me remind one of the celebrity from WWE.
LET SHOW TIME!!
I have learn so much from this assignment!
Now, if you have this assignment, what will you do??



No comments:

Post a Comment