Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Comedy for Life

GOING TO DIE...>.<
I'm going to DIEEEEZZZZZ.
 
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LAUGH!
LAUGH OUT!
Non-stop LAUGH!
LAUGH~~!!!
How to make people around you LAUGH?!

Research for Comedy.
TODAY, our lecture show a video to us, The Umbilica Brothers.
Seriously, i never heard before and is really make me Non-stop laughing when see the video.
What I'm understanding about the Comedy is making people laugh and showing their stupidity action to audience.
Comedy is any discourse or work generally intended to be humorous.
I think everyone can't live without Comedy.
Comedy just like a Jokes
Jokes bring happiness and funny to us
We're laughing.
Laughter is a beautiful expression.
 
''I strongly believe stand up comedy is one of the most powerful tools and venues to educate, heal, incite, and make people ponder about ideas and things beyond themselves.''-Payazaro's Blog
 
From my research, There have many comedian from different country. They are my favourite comedian.
 
 
Hong Kong
1.Stephen Chow Sing-Chi (Chinese: 周星馳 born 22 June 1962) is a Hong Kong actor, comedian, screenwriter, film director and producer.

 
 
 I was definitely like him, they way his acting, they way his facial expression is make me laugh. No matter how many time I watch it, is still the same. He is also a director of the movies.

UNITED KINGDOM
2. Rowan Sebastian Atkinson (born 6 January 1955) is a British actor, comedian, and screenwriter. He is most famous for his work on the satirical sketch comedy show Not the Nine O'clock News, and the sitcoms Blackadder, Mr. Bean and The Thin Blue Line.
 
 

When I was young, who is Mr. bean.?? and I knew him from my daddy. My daddy like him so much, He is legend. In every movies, his facial expression is really good and can show us how stupidity of him in movies.

CANADA @ AMERICAN
3.James Eugene "Jim" Carrey (born January 17, 1962) is a Canadian and American actor, comedian, and producer.His leading roles came with Ace Ventura: Pet Detective (1994), Dumb and Dumber (1994), The Mask (1994), and Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls (1995).

 

The mask! I think I not to describe! everyone knew about his movies.

Those research are helping me to do my Comedy Presentation on this Friday.
So, S.T.A.  T.U.N.E.D
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment