Thursday, September 27, 2012

Me,我,私,나는,நான்

Who am I????!!!
Have you ever know who am I??????!!
IF you know Who am I,
Please let me know Who I am!!!
 
Love me? Great.
Hate me? Even better.
Think I'm ugly? don't look at me.
don't know me? don't judge me.
think you know me?
you have no idea!!

Your image is loading...


Blog is just like a book,
every book have written down own story,
when you start a new page, that means new journey is started,
Journey could be full of adventure,
So, I'm gonna write it down every challenge and keep it as my experiences.
 
18 years old! what does means to you all?
SWEET 18???
but for me is not at all, as a training designer in Taylor
is just started my nightmare.
cause my beauty sleep gonna spoil for this 4 years.
everyone just think become a designer, is easy than others.
People think design is not a popular and widely chosen career.
but what if the world don't have designer?
is it everything is just black and white?
is it everything just have the same shape and style?
So, let me show and prove it to you !!
NOTHING CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT DESIGN!

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment