Thursday, September 27, 2012

BEAUTY OF YOU!



N.A.T.U.R.E
 
These are the pictures i took from many countries, as you can see i love the scenery of nature because this show the wonderfulness and beauty of the world.

From my research of "NATURE"

Nature, in the broadest sense, is equivalent to the natural world, physical world, or material world. "Nature" refers to the phenomena of the physical world, and also to life in general.


 

'How do i define nature'
 
Nature, is apart of my life.
Nature, is my soul.
Nature, inspired me.
Nature, relax my mind.
Nature, show the beauty of world
Nature, can express my feeling.
Nature, Nature, Nature.....

I hope I can become apart of Nature.
So, for my self portrait i will be using my own photo portrait and combine with nature.




 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment